Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Picture are getting reviewed for 20 days

New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,
I have uploaded a bunch of pictures to Adobe Stock. Some of my pictures are getting reviewed for 20days. Does anyone know why nobody checks them or set them available.
Thanks in advance!

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Welcome to the Community Forum; it appears that you're new here, so take some time to review other recent posts and you'll see that review delays are a frequent topic of discussion here. Due to the huge influx of Generative AI assets, many of them from Contributors uploading hundreds, or even thousands at a time, the review time is now 1-2 months, perhaps longer. There is nothing you can do to hasten the process. Be patient. Meanwhile, make sure that you have fully complied with all of Adobe's r

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

They didn't "crash the system"; the system is working, but the backlog is still huge. By my count, >640,000 AI images have been added to the Adobe Stock database in the last 11 days. Adobe has limited the number of assets that a Contributor can have under review, which will hopefully throttle the influx of AI somewhat. The limit should also incentivize the Contributors of such assets to submit only their best rather than hundreds or thousands of inadequately vetted assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the Community Forum; it appears that you're new here, so take some time to review other recent posts and you'll see that review delays are a frequent topic of discussion here. Due to the huge influx of Generative AI assets, many of them from Contributors uploading hundreds, or even thousands at a time, the review time is now 1-2 months, perhaps longer. There is nothing you can do to hasten the process. Be patient. Meanwhile, make sure that you have fully complied with all of Adobe's requirements regarding category, titles, keywords and product / model releases; otherwise your submissions will be rejected.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because they are very very busy, thanks to a flood of AI, much of it of poor quality. Adobe has put limits on submissions, which seems to have stabilised things a little. If your work is photos hope for attention soon. If you work is AI or illustrative, expect little for a few months. 
Tip: as a contributor you will find the Stock Contributors forum much more of use. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since everyone who does not understand art or graphic design uploads images with artificial intelligence, they crashed the system. Currently, the waiting time is 2-3 months. Let's see what Adobe will produce as a solution, I'm wondering too (currently, some accounts have been temporarily limited to upload to save time)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They didn't "crash the system"; the system is working, but the backlog is still huge. By my count, >640,000 AI images have been added to the Adobe Stock database in the last 11 days. Adobe has limited the number of assets that a Contributor can have under review, which will hopefully throttle the influx of AI somewhat. The limit should also incentivize the Contributors of such assets to submit only their best rather than hundreds or thousands of inadequately vetted assets.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what do you think will be the solution to this problem? 

i think Adobe has two options. The first one is to increase its capacity, while the second one is to develop a control system with artificial intelligence. By the beginning of 2024, one of these systems will be in place. It is important to note that artificial intelligence does not increase consumption; rather, it reduces it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think they'll leave it as is for now. If the sales of AI assets justified adding more reviewers, and they believe that there are good, saleable assets among those waiting for review, they would certainly hire more. Maybe they already have hired more. But to hire more reviewers who just push the reject button all day long on flawed, unsaleable assets, is not a good investment. 

The long delay, as well as the limit placed on number of assets submitted will serve to discourage those who are part of the "Gold Rush" mentality; when they conclude that the amount of time they're investing isn't rewarded by big payouts, they'll move on to the next fad.

As to assets being reviewed by AI, I don't think the technology yet exists. If AI is generating crappy stuff, AI is just going to approve them... And Buyers will be turned off by the degradation in quality of assets polluting the Adobe Stock database.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"You're absolutely right about that. However, simply hiring more reviewers who reject flawed and unsaleable assets all day is not a good investment."
thank you Jill 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moderation is probably one of Adobe Stock's biggest expenses, though I've long suspected that they do it with offshore resources who are paid less than if it was done in the U.S. (I have no data to back up this assumption, by the way.) Therefore, it doesn't make sense to increase this expenditure unless it's financial justifiable. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think adobe cares very much about independence, it has activated its own artificial intelligence system adobe firefly in a short time, so I do not think that they will work with outside companies (by the way, most of the artificial intelligence visualization bots use many features of photoshop or illustrator, they learn most of the information from adobe) recently vector visualization bots It will come out, they will get the infrastructure of it again from the illustrator, I believe that adobe will gain many privileges in artificial intelligence systems in return for giving this infrastructure. (In short, after 3-4 months, we can see the titles of vectorial works waiting in the queue for 20 days)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So what do you think will be the solution to this problem? 

By @Ferryporsche

Adobe limits the number of assets that can be in the moderation queue. This is the solution. If every contributor is allowed only to have 100 assets waiting for moderation, the overall queue will be empty in a few days.

Adding more people only makes sense, when there are more sales from the added assets. And, definitely, when the influx of assets is stable at a high level. As soon as contributors see that sales are not worth the investment in AI tools, they will throttle down submissions.

Classic contributors will not be able to submit at the pace that the AI contributors submit. So, they won't be penalized by a throttle.

It is important to note that artificial intelligence does not increase consumption; rather, it reduces it.

By @Ferryporsche

Why do you think that it reduces the licensing? Since Adobe added AI, I have more sales than before. I do not know if that is related to this, or related to the addition of subscription options for companies. Because Adobe changed subscription options a lot, and it's today much more interesting to subscribe than before, not to forget, that Adobe Express Premium widens access to stock assets a lot, especially to those subscribers having an All apps subscription.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines