• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Picture got rejected because of Technical issue

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys , , could anyone help me why the pic i took with my Cam got rejected because of a technical issue , i am new here by the way .

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt that you have posted the original size picture here. We need the full-size picture to tell you what is wrong, as many artefacts and problems can be seen only correctly with the original resolution picture. My first impression is that the picture is underexposed. Then I miss sharpness and contrast. My third is that your picture appears to be noisy. Then you have a "white hotspot" in the middle of the image. You should edit that out.         

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, your photo is underexposed. The shadows and the highlights need correcting. Venus in the sky should be removed. The horizon is not level. There is too much noise. It is too blue. I would crop it to meet the rule of thirds.

1-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines