• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please critique my composite image?

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone give me some feed back on this image and tell me if you can spot the composite birds? I am trying to make a image for a full magazine cover bleed and trying to shoot multiple birds in one shot is well rather impossible. This image was more or less a test image, I had wanted to have the background and foreground in focus but shooting with a telephoto lens the only way I can achieve it is to focus stack the two images together. My initial shots didn't work because I moved the lens slightly in the second shot and I couldn't align them properly! Thanks for any feedback!

Keith J.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

If you are asking us to review your photo for a private, non Adobe contribution, then you are in the wrong forum. Regardless, I can tellyou that the photo does not meet the Adobe standards.

This is what I see:

1- There is a major focus issue. Nothing is in focus and there appears to be movement around the pink flowers.

2- The photo is poorly cropped and cluttered. The birds are the primary subject but are lost in the photo.

3- The photo is very noisy.

4- The colors are over saturated.

5- The sha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are asking us to review your photo for a private, non Adobe contribution, then you are in the wrong forum. Regardless, I can tellyou that the photo does not meet the Adobe standards.

This is what I see:

1- There is a major focus issue. Nothing is in focus and there appears to be movement around the pink flowers.

2- The photo is poorly cropped and cluttered. The birds are the primary subject but are lost in the photo.

3- The photo is very noisy.

4- The colors are over saturated.

5- The shadows are underexposed. The flowers are overexposed.

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines