Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

presumably stolen visual material

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2023 Jul 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,
I am waiting for Adobe to answer my complaints regarding the "alleged" theft of part of my videos in Adobe Stock.
I don't understand, as several of my videos have ended up in another Adobe account, certainly until they answer me I have all the indignation inside.
Has this happened to anyone else? What solution has Adobe given in this regard?
Thanks for your help

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

There is a route to report it when people steal your work and try to sell it on Adobe - that's a DMCA takedown request. Did you send one? It has to follow the correct legal form. If you file a DMCA takedown Adobe are obliged to (a) take down the work (b) give the contributor a chance to explain themselves (c) resolve the dispute.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a route to report it when people steal your work and try to sell it on Adobe - that's a DMCA takedown request. Did you send one? It has to follow the correct legal form. If you file a DMCA takedown Adobe are obliged to (a) take down the work (b) give the contributor a chance to explain themselves (c) resolve the dispute.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!   

I will start the procedure, however, I still can´t understand how this is possible nowadays...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!   

I will start the procedure, however, I still can´t understand how this is possible nowadays...

By @Notsokute

You always find clowns who claim that they did not know… that copying is not allowed.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, I found the link -- https://www.adobe.com/legal/dmca.htm

Adobe will not accept copyright complaints any other way, so if you did not use this route, you now need to raise a DMCA takedown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!  

Checking it now! 

looks like it´s quite usual, unfortunately....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, I found the link -- https://www.adobe.com/legal/dmca.html

Adobe will not accept copyright complaints any other way, so if you did not use this route, you now need to raise a DMCA takedown.

By @Test Screen Name

You're missing an l with .html. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use the procedure as described here? https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/how-to-report-suspected-misuse-of-your-intellectual-p...

And did you use this form to report the data? https://survey.adobe.com/jfe/form/SV_a3iwQO3jp990k2W

Or the indicated e-mail address. Adobe is normally very reactive on such claims and temporarily blocks the offending account within 48h. Even less, I have the impression. An investigation follows and if confirmed, Adobe will ban permanently the account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks a lot!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines