• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with collections

Participant ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't seem to undestand how to manage the collections in Adobe stock. I already have 2 collections here, but I don't know how to create new collection or add more photos into those, or even remove old collections because the delete feature is grayed out. I also cannot change the collection name or anything on those lines. 

Here is a tutorial that is trying to help with those, but I don't have such buttons shown in the post:
New For Adobe Stock Contributors: Customized Portfolios

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

To add photos to an existing collection or create a new collection just check a photo on your dashboard then click the button that appears at the bottom of the screen.

You can then add to an existing or create a new collection.

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add photos to an existing collection or create a new collection just check a photo on your dashboard then click the button that appears at the bottom of the screen.

You can then add to an existing or create a new collection.

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, I see. There is 2 ways to select photo. Either click the photo or click the checkbox. I have no idea why didn't I see this before. I also figured that I cannot delete collection that I featured when I tried to manage it.

Thank you very much! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines