• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problemas de calidad

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Con más de 10.000 fotos aceptadas creo que ya he aprendido que tipo de fotografías valen y cuales no.

Si embargo, desde hace más o menos un mes, me rechazan casi el 90% de las fotografías por "falta de calidad", eso unido al retraso que llevan en la revisión.

Sabe alguien que pasa? ya que en otra agencia hace unos meses pusieron a una IA que las rechazaba todas y si las subías varias veces las acababa cogiendo cuando las revisiaba una persona.

Como ejemplo me han rechazado las que adjunto y no entiendo el por qué.

Saludos

José Luis

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With your more than 10,000 photos accepted, you should know, that your pictures as presented here are too small to get accepted. You can't even upload them.

If, however, those pictures are not the pictures submitted and as submitted, how can you expect to get valid advice, when we see something different than the moderators?

If you are new to stock, or even not so new, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

If you are a generative AI contributor, please look into these instructions and follow them by the letter: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/generative-ai-submission-guidelines/td...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have limited yourself to a copy/paste and you have not bothered to read it since at no time have I talked about sending images generated by AI but I was talking about a problem that occurred a few months ago with another microstock agency

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have limited yourself to a copy/paste and you have not bothered to read it since at no time have I talked about sending images generated by AI but I was talking about a problem that occurred a few months ago with another microstock agency

By @jslsvg

You are mistaken. Read my first two paragraphs. Other microstock databases are irrelevant to Adobe stock. Adobe does not use AI to moderate or pre-moderate.

You did not read what I wrote: the pictures you show here can't be uploaded to stock because they do not meet the 4MP resolution requirement.

My “Copy/Paste” text has been modified to fit your claims and contains links to the Adobe stock requirements. They are valid, even for contributors having 10,000 assets in their portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your examples are too small to give any advice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tiny thumbnails look very blurry, but without having seen the full size images it's not possible to know. I'm surprised that someone has already submitted 10,000 assets is wasting time uploading pictures of flowers... There is so much competition that it is difficult to,imagine that you'd ever sell one if these!

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have for sale in this and other agencies more than 3,000 photographs of flowers, practically all with their scientific name in Latin, almost all with a close-up macro lens.
Practically every day I sell some and also tree leaves, also with their scientific name.
I upload the photo in higher resolution
Also, what surprises me about the rejections is that it's only been the last month and I've had batches of 100 photographs in which all of them have been rejected, and not only of flowers but also of other themes, hence the strangeness.

My portfolio https://stock.adobe.com/es/contributor/205079068/josevgluis

Greetings
Jose Luis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Certainly, including the actual name of the flower, in addition to the Latin name, helps potential Buyers to locate your image, and that's probably why you've consistently sold them. I suppose that 95% of the "red roses" in Adobe Stock have never even been looked at, let alone purchased...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upload the photo in higher resolution

By @jslsvg

I see 2 issues with this picture: the first is the white balance, which is a bit too warm. The second is the highlights on the flower leaves. The more I look at this picture, the more I think that the rejection reason was the white balance. But all in all, the picture is nicely done and definitely one of the best I've seen here. I would probably also have submitted it like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. The photograph is taken at 5,700K at 11:52 AM on a cloudy day. The yellow reflections from the rest of the tulips may have an influence on such a warm tone, since it was on a bench where all the flowers are yellow.
Greetings
Jose Luis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This image is way too blurry & small for Stock consideration. 

image.png

If this is not what you submitted, post the full-sized image here, not a thumbnail preview.

Meanwhile, carefully read these links:  Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects.  Emphasis on commercial use like billboard ads, buses, posters, magazine & TV commercials, etc...

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really, this image is a mere example. I cannot upload to this forum the 300 or 400 rejected in the month of April.. The strange thing is that I have gone from an acceptance rate of 70 or 80% in the 9 years that I have been a collaborator to 95% or more of the photos I upload being rejected in the last month.
Logically, my way of taking photos and processing them is the same, so something is happening on the part of Adobe.
There was a batch, in the month of April, of about 40 photographs in which they were all rejected, I re-uploaded them without changing anything and about 60% were accepted. Something strange
Greetings
Jose Luis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

... so something is happening on the part of Adobe.
There was a batch, in the month of April, of about 40 photographs in which they were all rejected, I re-uploaded them without changing anything and about 60% were accepted. Something strange
Greetings
Jose Luis

By @jslsvg

True, perhaps the reviewers are getting tighter and not as accepting as they were a few years ago.

For me, in the example you posted - I think the white balance is fine - it's good to get the yellow, BUT, the flower itself is lost in the background. The top part of the flower is out of focus a bit which blends into the background of the out-of-focus flowers. Therefore the subject doesn't stand out as well as it could.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines