• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with the acceptance of my photos

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning. For days now adobe has been rejecting me complete sessions of between 50 and 100 photos, which have taken me hours and hours of work. All taken with a Sony 35mm 1.8 lens. Adobe says that the photos have quality problems, this is not true because I have been working in photography for more than five years and I know what is well done and what is not, even in other agencies the same photos are approved without problems. Is the same thing happening to anyone?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feel free to upload a few examples if you'd like a fresh set of eyes to take a look 🙂

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The main purpose of this forum is to allow you to upload a few rejected images and ask fellow Contributors to provide their opinions as to the reasons for the rejections. So please do so, and we'll tell you what we think!

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please review the following topic: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/read-me-first-stock-reviewers-decision...

If you have any questions, feel free to post back with 1 or 2 of your images.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stock doesn't profit from rejections. They want to accept assets that will sell.

You may have missed something when evaluating your images.  Did you compare your work with current Stock inventory?  Put yourself into the customer's shoes. Is your work as good or better than what Stock has?   Would you buy it?   What would you use it for?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines