Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Publishing cutout pictures on stock

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I cut photos that I took in photoshop. I would like to post the pictures cut out on adobe stock. On the other hand I am always told that the file is too big. In .eps and in .AI. Which format do you suggest to me, and how to make smaller files. Can my original photos be too big? thank you

(Title was “Hi”; compacted formating by deleting empty lines)

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019
Hi MeLY3o ,Welcome to stock. Unfortuneatly there is currently no feature to store cutout pictures with the mask. And yes, pictures with a mask or alpha channel cannot be stored as jpeg files, so the size would be to big for Adobe stock.To my knowledge there is no work around.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MeLY3o ,

Welcome to stock. Unfortuneatly there is currently no feature to store cutout pictures with the mask. And yes, pictures with a mask or alpha channel cannot be stored as jpeg files, so the size would be to big for Adobe stock.

To my knowledge there is no work around.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines