Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund for a purchased image

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I downloaded an image and the quality is awful and completely unusable. How do I report the image and  get my credits back?

Here is the image in question - I can't beleive this actually passed any quality checks! I thought the preview image was at fault but was surprised to find out that it was actually the image.

240_F_288863611_mVAerhzmwoS7rKcFpoqOhjM83Q9zRv53.jpgScreen Shot 2020-02-17 at 15.25.24.png

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Would you mind sharing the File ID, its not clear in the snapshot shared above?. 

-Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kanika, the ID is in the image: 288863611. 

https://stock.adobe.com/uk/images/full-length-of-handsome-golfer-man-taking-shot/288863611?prev_url=...

Dear L_gw,

The preview alone shows some awful processing. It would be 100% refusal under the current rules.

However, a range of older images are still in the database that do not fulfill current quality criterias. However, when reported, they will be taken out. 

I suppose that Kanika will grant a replacement license.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abambo,

Yeh i throught it was just the preview but the hi-res image looks the same, something went very wrong with the processing.

Thanks

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the problem sort out?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Abambo,

I've not heard anything back about it yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines