Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Regarding Payout issue

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

Is anyone facing this issue ? from last couple of months i am trying for Payout , every time i am opting for Payout i am getting success message (screen shot is attached )  even after 10-15 days are passed amount is not credited to my paypal account instead I can see amount remain same in my Stock Adobe dashboard , this is really frustrating as there is no response from Stock Adobe team as well. 

I have sent multiple mails and for one of the mail i received case number with Auto generated number ( 00235380 ).

Regards
Kavikant

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on your region, there may be problems with PayPal payouts, as PayPal changed some of their terms.

You should not send e-mails, but you should use the form to contact contributor support. E-mails are not guaranteed to reach their destination, due to spam and other checking. The form indeed also creates a ticket that gets recorded in their ticket database. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Abambo  , Thank you so much for reply , yes i used stock adobe's Contributor Support option and i got auto generated ticket as well  but thereafter no reply , is there any contact number where i can call them and get claritifcation ? and amout is being credited to our paypal account from Shutterstock and DepositPhoto , last month Depositphoto credited my share in our paypal account.

Regards

Kavikant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no other mean to contact Adobe contributor support. You could resend a request, with mentioning the ticket number you got the first time.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact PayPal. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a PayPal business account that can receive payments for goods & services?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Nancy OShea  , Thanks for your reply , yes we have Paypal Business account and we are receiving payout from DepositPhoto and ShutterStock on same account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines