• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected for image quality - please help!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whole pack of infrared photos has just been rejected for image quality, with no urther explanation. I do process pictures like that carefully, to aviod noise, keep curves balanced etc. So what's the problem? lack of color? 🙂

Please, take a look and suggest some way to fix it. (Images are hi-res)

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest not to submit in infrared. Buyers can do their own effects if needed. The overall image quality is not so good. This may be due to the image manipulation that you did in order to get the infrared look. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems, you don't get the point. This photo IS SHOT in infraraed, using modyfied dslr. Unlike most stock morons, I submit photos, not photoshp effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fredrixxon,

In camera, or post processed, infrared is not natural, but is referred to as special effect. Adding special effect, or taking your photos in special effects limits your potential for sales. To maximize your sale potential you need to have photos that looks natural to give customers flexibility to add whatever effect they want. 

In addition to what was said, there is a line of halo along the lower left edge of the post. The file also display graininess, especially in the darker areas.

I you have not done so already, please read through the following guidelines. I you have already read them, I suggest you revise.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/stock-contributor.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/editing-dos-and-dont.html

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines