• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected_Picture

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like your help to figure out what's wrong with my photography so I can correct the next photos I take. Thank you

Edgar Oliveira

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Based on a quick glance, blurry, underexposed, leaning horizon and black & white conversion. Read carefully ALL of the Adobe Stock guidelines on this page to learn about the quality that Adobe expects:

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/stock-contributor.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on a quick glance, blurry, underexposed, leaning horizon and black & white conversion. Read carefully ALL of the Adobe Stock guidelines on this page to learn about the quality that Adobe expects:

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/stock-contributor.html

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Jill,

thank you very much. 

Edgar Oliveira

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would agree with Jill. Not all photos "should" be black and white. It is underexposed and blurry. Perhaps you were not using a tripod? The lighting was not on your side on this one. My rule of thumb also, look at your photos at 100% before uploading. If you see they are blurry or grainy, I tend to not upload them. Also, if you use lightroom, you can use the histogram to see where your blacks may have gotten blown out. Just some suggestions to help you along your journey. I hope this helps. Good luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Your opinion is very important for me. 

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Edgar Oliveira

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Pleasure 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an additional note: you will need a model release for this picture, even though the model's face is not visible, because she would clearly be able to identify herself. This would be a very specific and clear rejection, but technical and other issues may be discovered first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You're absolutely right, I'm still new at this and I have a lot to learn. I hope to post good photos within a reasonable period of time and that they are free of errors. Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Edgar Oliveira

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines