• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rejection of my image

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , could anyone please help me regarding rejection of my image,,? it is said that we cant approve your image due to technical reasons....can anyone tell me please what are these technical reasons? Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

New Here , May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Hello! It is likely because the subject is out of focus/not sharp enough. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Also, the view of the subject is blocked by vegetation. Remarkable shot as it is, Adobe's customers are looking for perfect "TV documentary quality" wildlife shots. They do not consider rarity or difficulty at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Portraits, even of wild life, need to have sharp eyes. This one has not (100%):

Abambo_1-1621103846809.png

In addition to that, the picture exposes colour noise and luminance noise at a high level:

Abambo_2-1621103938076.png

Looking the overall picture, you have that annoying patch of something and also some grass crossing the face.

Abambo_3-1621104168021.png

You can't do anything about this, it's there, but it's ruining the usability of the picture.

Last, but not least, the picture is badly exposed. Looking into the histogram

Abambo_5-1621104349657.png

I see that the whites are completely absent

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! It is likely because the subject is out of focus/not sharp enough. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, the view of the subject is blocked by vegetation. Remarkable shot as it is, Adobe's customers are looking for perfect "TV documentary quality" wildlife shots. They do not consider rarity or difficulty at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think both @Test Screen Name  and @OhBeKind are both correct.

Especialy, @OhBeKind. The photo needs to be lightened up some and it is not quite sharp enough. I assume the loss of sharpness was due to post production noise reduction. If so, add some details and lighten up on the noise reduction. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Portraits, even of wild life, need to have sharp eyes. This one has not (100%):

Abambo_1-1621103846809.png

In addition to that, the picture exposes colour noise and luminance noise at a high level:

Abambo_2-1621103938076.png

Looking the overall picture, you have that annoying patch of something and also some grass crossing the face.

Abambo_3-1621104168021.png

You can't do anything about this, it's there, but it's ruining the usability of the picture.

Last, but not least, the picture is badly exposed. Looking into the histogram

Abambo_5-1621104349657.png

I see that the whites are completely absent and the highlights missing to a great extent.

FYI: the correct histogram for this picture would show something like this:

Abambo_6-1621104501058.png and the picture would look like this:

Abambo_7-1621104578237.png

Any of those errors would by its own disqualify the image.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines