Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request for Status Update on Pending Image Approvals

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Stock Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the status of the images I uploaded to Adobe Stock several weeks ago. I understand that the usual approval process may take some time, but it has been more than eight weeks, as per our previous communication.

I have uploaded over 500 images to Adobe Stock, and I was informed by a support representative that my photos would be reviewed and approved within eight weeks. However, as of today, I have not received any notification regarding the approval or rejection of these images.

I value my contributions to Adobe Stock and would like to ensure that the content I have submitted meets your guidelines and standards. It's important for me to know the status of my submissions, as I plan my future contributions accordingly.

Could you please provide me with an update on the status of my submitted images? I would appreciate any information you can offer regarding the approval process and when I can expect a resolution.

If there are any specific issues or requirements that need my attention to expedite this process, please let me know, and I will make the necessary adjustments.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your prompt response. If you require any additional information or details from my end, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely,
Sabitha Rani
MEMBER ID 211448371

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no need to post your question multiple times here in the forum. Answered on your previous post.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are addressing the wrong public, and despite your formal letter style: there is simply no way to accelerate the review of your assets. Whoever that support representative was, they can only estimate whatever is currently in the pipeline. Have patience. You need to wait. And if Adobe would tell everyone, that they need to wait for moderation of their assets, they would not be able to support people in real need of support. So, please leave support for real problems. 

BY THE WAY: I've never submitted that many pictures in a row. If you submitted each day two or three pictures, you would have a constant flow of newly moderated pictures, which would be much more rewarding for you.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines