• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show Adobe Stock portfolio at wordpress site

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to show my different portfolio collections related to different posts at my wordpress site. So that the visitor can se a thumb of the photo and click at it to buy it at Adobe stock. Is that possible to solve without have to import and link every photo to both Adobe stock and my wordpress site?

Grateful for all advice!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your portfolio, click on a collection. The URL in the browser is the collection link. Use this URL in wordpress, it displays a thumb of all the photos in the collection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ralph!

Thanks for your answer. I've tried to do as you suggested but with no success. I insert the collection URL in a post, in the block "Embed URL". And get the result: Sorry, this content could not be embedded.

Are you using another block or a plug-in?

Regards Ã…sa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Adobe Portfolio  -- free for Stock Contributors and paid Creative Cloud members.   Adobe Portfolio integrates seamlessly with your Stock Contributor collections and it's an ideal way to promote yourself and facilitate more sales.   Portfolio can be used to compliment your main site and other social media channels.

Adobe Portfolio:

https://portfolio.adobe.com/

Getting Started:

https://help.myportfolio.com/

Sharing Stock Collections on Adobe Portfolio:

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036798993-Sharing-Adobe-Stock-Collections-on-Adobe...

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nancy for your suggestion. However, setting up another portfolio would be my last option if I can't show the pictures on my own website. Do you have any suggestions on how to show the collections, as thumbs, in my blog posts?

Regards Ã…sa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, sorry.  Adobe Stock collections are designed to embed in Adobe Portfolio only, not other platforms.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines