• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Similar title for relevabt illustrations?

New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to Adobe Stock, so forgive my ignorance.

I have a question about Title similarity.

I have hundreds of skull-related AI-generated illustrations; those are NOT similar but relevant.

In Deviantart, I use titles like these "Stylish Skull#01"; "Stylish Skull#02"

My question is - is it possible to do the same in Adobe Stock?

I know I should use a different title for targeting different keywords, but in case my title becomes the same will it cause any problem with accepting?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Quick titles that make sense to you, or are far too simple, are useless. The title must be descriptive as possible. For instance "Human Skull illustration in black and white adorned with blood red roses. Generative AI"

I would suggest looking for a more unique subject. There are already 101,000 Generative AI human skulls in the database. The chances that yours would ever be found are slim. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be pointless. That's not a reasonable approach to marketing, giving all products the same name. Also, the ones presented to the user will be random; the user is just going to be confused when presented with "Skull#42". You are not expected to submit hundreds of closely related AIs either, that's risking being blocked for spamming. Creative artists need variety. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The title is one of the key elements in used in the ranking position when a customer searches in Adobe Stock.

It is also a part of the  Adobe Stock filename. The filename is used in Google and Bing searches.

It is therefore, as @Test Screen Name mentioned, a bad marketing practice.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick titles that make sense to you, or are far too simple, are useless. The title must be descriptive as possible. For instance "Human Skull illustration in black and white adorned with blood red roses. Generative AI"

I would suggest looking for a more unique subject. There are already 101,000 Generative AI human skulls in the database. The chances that yours would ever be found are slim. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have hundreds of skull-related AI-generated illustrations

By @Arif29403674lebc

==========

Select 10 of your very finest AI artwork to submit.  Ensure that they are all perfect enough to be in the Stock collection. Otherwise, don't submit them.

I see nothing to be gained from slamming the review queue with 100 Skulls at one time.  It's counter-productive for you as a seller and other AI contributors who are waiting in long wait queues to have their work reviewed.   If the first batch of Skulls is accepted and generates sales, you can consider submitting more at a later time.

Keep in mind that Generative AI could take 1 - 3 months to review due to the immense backlog of AI submissions.

Carefully read the AI submission guidelines below about title, keyword & description.  It's vital that these include "Generative AI Illustration" so customers know what they're buying.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines