Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

stock

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello to all

I would like to know how long it takes to review the images in adobe stock, that because I have uploaded some photos more than a week ago and I still have them in review, from time to time they reject me some but the others remain in review, could you tell me why?

thanks

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give it a few months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photos or generative AI? If you have uploaded real photos, you could expect to get moderated soon. If you have uploaded Illustrations, you should expect a waiting time of about 2 months. My feeling from the postings here is that slowly the cape imposed by Adobe on the number of assets that you can have sitting in your moderation queue is showing an effect. But still, I expect a huge backlog to be worked off by the moderation team. 

FYI: all info here is speculative and based on reading a lot of comments here. It seems, however to be sure that the waiting time is currently around 2 months. Please update this thread, as soon as you see progress. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines