Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tax form

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I fill out and signed the tax form at nov-16, but in my account still appears the update button in the Tax info ,and a red message in Panel remembering that I have to update the form before the end of year. I dont remember how was the last time I did this ,4 years ago. Is normal keep viewing the update button and the red message,or I am missing something to do ?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact contributor support on this. I suppose that updating the tax information should be a little faster, but may be Adobe has a backlog. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Abambo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

(Interesting to know: when you want to tag someone, use the "@" to do so. If that person has responded, you can select that person from the list.)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines