• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issue

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting technical issue on my image can any one suggest me to improve this  

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image is out of focus (probably camera shake)

Abambo_0-1657458297087.png

in addition to have low contrasts. There is not much you can do with a phone picture like this.

Also your cropping is not the best.

To get flower pictures accepted in this highly competitive field, you need to have perfect pictures with a wow factor. And that will give you still very low number of sales.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Abambo I will go throguh it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @shrikant24636917ls84 ,

Along with what's already said, your framing is also underexposed. Zoom in to between 100 and 200% to check your files before upload. They need to be sharp on the edge, Look at photos that are accepted to get an idea of exposure. Along with the links that was shared with you also go through this list and you might want to get some basic info about photography either from books or courses. LinkedIn Learn has some good courses you might want to try.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your valuable reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome @shrikant24636917ls84 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Stock photography is not as easy as it seems; it's more than just uploading pictures to stock platforms, although some are not very fussy in what they accept. Therefore, this gives people a false impression that any photo will be accepted and are disappointed when their image is rejected - like in Adobe Stock!

I really wouldn't bother with flower photos. They are unlikely to sell. Especially in the way that most people upload them, even if they are accepted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I will skip flower photography from my portfolio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here I am attching  3 more images those images also got rejected due to technical issue those images are not captchured It is developed by me in photoshop.

Her eI have added 3 versions of same image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All three are identical and all three contain text which is not allowed.  Have you read the submission guidelines?

Adobe Stock customers expect to find professional images with high visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects.  Read these links.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't bother neither with such files. There is little added value, and generally such files should be done in Illustrator. I think, however, that the refusal reason should have been Lack of aesthetic or commercial appeal.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines