• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues denial

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community, could anyone help me understand why this photos were reject it by technical issues. This is my first time contributing and I am still learning about all of this. Thanks for your help. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

1540 - The image is underexposed, noisy and out of focus.  You would need a greater depth of field.  If it were all in focus, I'm not sure but you may also have an IP (Intellectual Property) issue with the car.

4215 - Noise and lack of focus - probably caused by camera shake.  The movement is really noticeable in the city lights.

5689 - Overexposed, trees out of focus and the out of focus plants in the foreground are quite distracting

3047 - Noise and out of focus.  (Really unfortunate bec

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1540 - The image is underexposed, noisy and out of focus.  You would need a greater depth of field.  If it were all in focus, I'm not sure but you may also have an IP (Intellectual Property) issue with the car.

4215 - Noise and lack of focus - probably caused by camera shake.  The movement is really noticeable in the city lights.

5689 - Overexposed, trees out of focus and the out of focus plants in the foreground are quite distracting

3047 - Noise and out of focus.  (Really unfortunate because that is a cool shot of the jellyfish.)

1163 - Exposure issues (just need to lighten the shadows and darken your highlights) and straighten your horizon

4790 - Noise and artifacts (the small dark dots in the water should be cloned out) and I would also remove the jellyfish trails on the left of the screen.  You may want to also lighten the shadows a bit on this one.

Take a look at some of these resources that you might find helpful:

Take a look at your photos from 100-200% magnification and some of these issues become very clear.  I think several of your photos could be edited and resubmitted.

Good luck on your future submissions.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information. When I was resizing them to upload them in the post I did saw the blurs and noises, I figure that was the issue but I want peoples in put anyway. 

For 1163, I try to leave as natural as possible because I have another one that was rejected because it has adjustments and the rule is to be natural for the buyer to do the adjustment they want. My questions I guess would be until what point the adjustment to fix a photo become a rejection for that rule?

Sorry if I dont make sense lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you resizing your images before uploading them? They should be submitted in the largest size possible.

As to image 1163, don't confuse "natural" with straight out of camera. If you're shooting in RAW, which is highly recommended, every image needs some basic edits. I dropped your image into Lightroom and took about 30 seconds to do the following: straighten, reduce highlights, lift shadows, increase vibrance, increase contrast, apply a linear gradient to the sky to darken and dehaze, set a white point, set a black point. 

2022-03-01-test1.jpg

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info Jill. I dont resize to upload them in the stock program. I resize them to put them in this post because there is a limit of 47 mb size. I do shoot in Raw and those photos i submit were my first done in lightroom. The 1163 I submit was brighter like yours. I dont know why it looks darker in this post. Nevertheless yours is better lol. Thanks for the insights. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Technical issues aside, I think the toy car is likely to be an IP problem.  The toy maker (Mattel, Inc.) is very unlikely to give you a property release to use that image commercially.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines