• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

technical issues

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, photo rejected due to technical issues. could anyone explain what is that ?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @hamzaysm ,

There is a white balance issue with your photo. It is too blue.

Best wishes

JG

https://incomepayout.blogspot.com/p/income-requirements-and-payout.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. if you dont mind can u adjuest the white balance and other errors through photoshop or light room and show me how it want to be. beuase which will help me to improve my next level. kindly do as a help. 
Thank You very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @hamzaysm ,

It's good you would like to learn. I suggest you look at some of the top selling photos on the Adobe platform, and others to see what their white balance looks like. When you zoom in on yours, you should be able to see the white light of day, golden, or brilliant appearance of the sun (depending on the time of day), as against the color of the subject. each color must stand out on it's own and not looking as though a filter is present. My signature website has pictures throughout and on the "Stock Photos" page. 

In the case of yours, zoom in to about 50 % and gradually increase the the temperature on the photo editor until the blue starts to change to yellow then back down to just before it starts changing to blue again. 

Another way to do it is to watch the histogram and when the blue in the light section (on the right) is hidden then that should be about it. When you are done, your image should not be looking dull. Compare it with that of others, and you will see the deference.

Best wishes

JG

https://incomepayout.blogspot.com/p/income-requirements-and-payout.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

There is more of an important issue rather than White balance.

The entire photo is not sharp. You have camera shake - which means when you have a slow shutter speed and you are handholding the camera, the camera moves a bit. This is enough to cause some blur which is what you see here.

The camera shake cannot be corrected.

DSC.jpg

Also, a more simple way to correct white balance is to use the Auto Color in Photoshop. It does a good job in most cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines