Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, everyone.

I´d like to know why these images were not accepted, so as to learn how to improve my works. 

Could you tell me more about them, so as to take your piece of advice, please?

Thank you in advance.

Best.DSC_0706 (2).JPGDSC_0749 (2).JPGDSC_0939 (2).JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Hi @Nancib ,

First has chromatic aberration (see pict) and is slightly underexposed. I also have the impression, that the picture is not level.

Abambo_0-1649894734338.png

Second is underexposed and has a noise issue.

Third is underexposed and has a noise issue. It's also not as sharp as it could be.

You seam to like high ISO with your pictures, but be aware, that high ISO means high noise level and sharpness problems. You should always shoot at the lowest ISO possible. If you need to shoot at a high ISO level, you ab

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nancib ,

First has chromatic aberration (see pict) and is slightly underexposed. I also have the impression, that the picture is not level.

Abambo_0-1649894734338.png

Second is underexposed and has a noise issue.

Third is underexposed and has a noise issue. It's also not as sharp as it could be.

You seam to like high ISO with your pictures, but be aware, that high ISO means high noise level and sharpness problems. You should always shoot at the lowest ISO possible. If you need to shoot at a high ISO level, you absolutely need to take care of the noise.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, Abambo, for your comments, I´ll take them into account! Best!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like the red berries.  If you can re-shoot it or fix the problems @Abambo mentioned, you might have some success with it. 

Unfortunately, you're competing with 26 million plants and flowers in Adobe Stock's inventory. So there's not much earning potential in this category. You'll have better luck with other subjects that are not as well-represented. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/how-to-sell-stock-images/m-p/12780712#...

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, Nancy, perfect to keep in mind! Best!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nancib ,

All your photos are underexposed and too much are out of focus. It appears the focus issue might be caused by your camera aperture setting, that it was wide which do not give much depth.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Jacquelin!!! I hope to improve my works from all your feedback! Best!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

all are underexposed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines