• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical problems. Cause?

Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ковв.jpg

 My illustration was rejected due to "technical issues". Please, tell me, what could be wrong?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Adobe don't look at work with an artist's eye, which can be difficult for the artist. But for my personal opinion: I see on three sides a picture that is complete, but on the bottom a picture that is cut off in a straight line. I would expect to see the ground/shadow beneath the horse to also be complete. But it's hard to know what Adobe will accept for art: they might decide the left side of the man's face is "underexposed" because they judge it the same way as a photograph!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like your work. But it seems to be cut off at the bottom, not complete. Did it start on paper, or as a computer design?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It started as a computer design. Maybe shrink the image a bit and give it more space at the bottom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A very personal opinion, due to my experience on the subject, I believe that for Adobe observers, everything that is not done by digital means is not valid. Perhaps you should explain what artistic technique you have used so that they can refer it to a better qualified observer... otherwise I am afraid they would reject Augusto Dore himself

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe don't look at work with an artist's eye, which can be difficult for the artist. But for my personal opinion: I see on three sides a picture that is complete, but on the bottom a picture that is cut off in a straight line. I would expect to see the ground/shadow beneath the horse to also be complete. But it's hard to know what Adobe will accept for art: they might decide the left side of the man's face is "underexposed" because they judge it the same way as a photograph!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, i will try to fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Deleted User,

In addition to what is said, your picture is lacking too much details - edges, eyes and so on. The right back leg is also fussy. 

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines