• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The beginner’s problem: some images are labelled “NON-COMPLIANT”, need help!

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I am just a beginner. Not photographer. I have my own collection of digital images created to be used as desktop wallpapers (3840x2400). They have never been published before. After long examination, some of them were returned labelled “NICHT KONFORMES BILD” (NON-COMPLIANT IMAGE). Does it mean that they do not fit AS thematically or problems are in a quality?

If some experts can explain me, what does it mean specifically, I would be quite thankful indeed. I am posting two of them as examples. All explanations to be found on the AS-web-site are mostly directed to photographers.

Sincerely V.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Hello,

No watermark, signatures etc can be present.

Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

"Noncompliance

Files may be considered noncompliant due to watermarks, inappropriate or irrelevant keywords or titles, or questionable or defamatory content. Also, if you get a reminder to provide or resolve a problem with a release and you resubmit the file without addressing the issue, we’ll reject it as noncompliant. "

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

No watermark, signatures etc can be present.

Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

"Noncompliance

Files may be considered noncompliant due to watermarks, inappropriate or irrelevant keywords or titles, or questionable or defamatory content. Also, if you get a reminder to provide or resolve a problem with a release and you resubmit the file without addressing the issue, we’ll reject it as noncompliant. "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thanks a lot! The link is very helpful.

V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines