• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This photo was rejected for technical issues. Help please, I am new at this. :)

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just one of my photos that have been rejected for technical issues. I am new at this and would love any help. Thank you.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your image needs some corrections in the cropping, correcting impurrities, exposure and needs to be sharpened. 

Look at your histogram. There are little midtones and slightly overexposed.

4.jpg

Correct the exposure, contrast, highlights and shadows to move toward the middle and get some midtones.

5.jpg

Remove the holes and footprints in the sand, crop in tighter, add some texture and sharpen the image for this result.

1-3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow! I learned a lot just from this simple explanation. I am not very good at the science behind photography, I have a lot of learning to do. I greatly appreciate your efforts to not only explain but show me. It looks so much better afterwards. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines