• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnail got over-saturated when submit file Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just uploaded my first ever file as an Adobe contributor and now facing a big problem here: my thumbnail got saturated on the web. 

I tried saving EPS in both CMYK and RBG, trying to save as EPS 8, but none of them seem to work. Here is the screenshot from both sides.1.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Owing to the inherent differences between browsers, vector & raster images and various display settings,  color variation on the web is very common.  It's the nature of the beast I'm afraid. 

There's not much you can do about it except save images in sRGB color space and hope for the best. Remember, people are not buying the preview thumbnail.  It's just an approximate low-res representation of the actual image.

Don't sweat the small stuff.  Focus on what's important which is creating great

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Owing to the inherent differences between browsers, vector & raster images and various display settings,  color variation on the web is very common.  It's the nature of the beast I'm afraid. 

There's not much you can do about it except save images in sRGB color space and hope for the best. Remember, people are not buying the preview thumbnail.  It's just an approximate low-res representation of the actual image.

Don't sweat the small stuff.  Focus on what's important which is creating great graphics that people want to buy.

Good luck with your sales!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I came back to the submiting page and found out that the previous saturated one had turned to normal color while the latest uploaded had been saturated. Well, I will take your advise and move on, it's what it is.

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gnerate the preview image yourself, put both in a zip file and upload the zip file. Make sure, your preview is a sRGB-Profile image.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines