Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Troubleshooting

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm a totally new beginner, please help diagnose why the photo is not accepted. Much appreciated!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What rejection reason was indicated by the Moderator?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You must have been given a reason for the rejection. Which is it?

If I had to guess, I'd say it's for Intellectual Property, because of the Cloud Gate sculpture, the people and the brand on the barriers.

MNiessenPhoto_0-1636459147294.png

Hope that helps,

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Michael! The reason for rejection is "it contains one or more technical issues". Is there anything else with the photo quality? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@OCF5E13 Beyond any technical problems, since you are a beginner with stock photography, I'll mention this particular image has perspective and subject problems. For example, while the ground in front of the barriers is level, the buildings look as though they are leaning back or towards each other. The tree may naturally be growing crooked but because it isn't seen as straight in your snap, the perspective with the leaning buildings makes the entire scene seem dizzying (at least to me). There is also too much going on in the photo for the lens and distance and everything seems crowded. Think more about your main subject. Is it the tree, the metal sculpture, or the skyline? I hope this is helpful and keep trying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please read the important links below:

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in professional projects like brochures, posters, merchandise, product packaging, movies, TV commercials, websites and more...

Before you submit Stock images, ask yourself "who will buy this image and what could it be used for?"  If the answer to either question is "I don't know," it's probably not right for Stock.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines