• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to understand Adobe for Contributors

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far I have made sales for my images " photos of analytics and data's" yay! I understand they are other opportunities for Contributors but I can't seem to actually understand the full list of Contributors Portfolio, I heard Adobe stopped receiving 3d models and fonts but this was 2 years ago after I did more research. If you are a creator do you have a page to a list of contributions creators can sell. Thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you post in the Adobe Fonts forum, rather than the Adobe Stock Contributor forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't know that! I will make changes next time, https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html I found this and it's has given me a clearer direction but I would appreciate a list of Stocks Adobe Contributors can sell 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just did that! Hopefully our conversations will guide folks who also wants to find possibilities beyond stock Images and Videos. Thanks for the support to a growing artist!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines