• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unfortunately, this image doesn't meet our quality standards, i need help for this

New Here ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have submitted my content on adobe stock as AI generative content by checking the quality of images, but still they got rejected and I'm unable to understand the reason. kindly anyone let me know why i got this rejection. I have attached some images that i had uploaded if anyone can tell me the point reason of rejection so that i can correct myself and upload again with quality standards.

thank you

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Looking at the first image focus is a problem. Also, look at the slice of fruit going into the side of the glass. It is not properly rendered and looks like a slug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Drawing errors on the candles. The cat's eyes aren't identical and are unrealistically rendered.

cat.jpg

The eyes of the fish could use some catchlights.

fish.jpg

The pomegranate is poorly drawn on the glass. The ice is unrealistic. Poor rendering of the pomegranate next to the glass. Maybe these aren't the originals you posted, but I'm also noticing a black line on the side that should be cropped out on the cat and pomegranate images.

pomegranate.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

The reflections don't make sense on the glass...

IMG_0669.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Welcome to our whacky world of AI. 

Did you submit these AI diffusions as is?  Or did you check them for accuracy & make corrections?

I don't know what the weird blue furball thing is on the cake but it's not something I would eat.  😝

AI struggles with complex images -- possibly because it applies the same rules to balloons, cake & candles as it does to kitten.  Anyway, you'll need to check your details very closely and fix what you can or discard the image.  Your goal is to make AI suita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at the first image focus is a problem. Also, look at the slice of fruit going into the side of the glass. It is not properly rendered and looks like a slug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drawing errors on the candles. The cat's eyes aren't identical and are unrealistically rendered.

cat.jpg

The eyes of the fish could use some catchlights.

fish.jpg

The pomegranate is poorly drawn on the glass. The ice is unrealistic. Poor rendering of the pomegranate next to the glass. Maybe these aren't the originals you posted, but I'm also noticing a black line on the side that should be cropped out on the cat and pomegranate images.

pomegranate.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reflections don't make sense on the glass...

IMG_0669.jpeg

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to our whacky world of AI. 

Did you submit these AI diffusions as is?  Or did you check them for accuracy & make corrections?

I don't know what the weird blue furball thing is on the cake but it's not something I would eat.  😝

AI struggles with complex images -- possibly because it applies the same rules to balloons, cake & candles as it does to kitten.  Anyway, you'll need to check your details very closely and fix what you can or discard the image.  Your goal is to make AI suitable for commercial use.

Good luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines