• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urgent Assistance Needed: Video Uploading and FTP Server Options Missing on My Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2024 Aug 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.JPG Dear Adobe Stock Support Team, I hope you’re doing well. I’m reaching out because I cannot upload video assets to my Adobe Stock account. Unfortunately, the option to upload videos is not visible, and I also cannot find the FTP server option, which I would prefer to use for my uploads. I have attached a screenshot of my account for your reference. Your prompt assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated, as I need to upload my video content as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MD MANIK HOSSAIN ,

Have you tried to drag and drop the video file into the blue circle? That is another option.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I have already uploaded a file like this but I want to know if uploading a video doesn't require an FTP server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MD MANIK HOSSAIN ,

I know you are asking about video. That is why I attached the hyper-link document so that you can read about it on the Adobe website. If you read that information at the hyperlink I attached you will see that videos can also be uploaded using drag and drop as well as the browsing as @Jill_C  describes.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on the word Browse, you can navigate to the folder where your files are located and choose them.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the FTP server no longer needed? And if I upload a video like a photo or vector by clicking browse, will the file be approved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using FTP has always been optional. Read about it on the Video upload help page.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2024 Sep 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Using FTP has always been optional. Read about it on the Video upload help page.

By @Jill_C

For video (big files) the use of SFTP was mandatory, but generated problems from time to time. There are also security issues using SFTP, that was probably the reason for having the files first loaded into a secure repository and then transferred to your account.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @MD MANIK HOSSAIN ,

If you attempt to upload a file to Adobe and it will not go you will get a pop-up ribbon notification indicating that the file did not upload. If it's a file you should not upload, it will not go and you will get the notification that it was not uploaded. Once a file uploads to Adobe the file goes into the review folder to be reviewed. Please read the information at the hyperlinked document I post in my first reply here.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2024 Sep 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SFTP is getting phased out. If you do not have the link any more, you can't use it.

Video needed formerly to be uploaded by SFTP, but for a while, Adobe also accepts video via drag and drop. So there is no need any more to use the detour.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines