Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector Art Submission Being Declined

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks in advance for any help. 

I have been trying to get an image to upload to sell on adobe stock but it keeps gettng declined, and I am not sure why? I even ran a test and split the entire image into two grouups. (see screenshots) when Group 1 was saved and Adobe Stock accpeted it, same goes for group 2, but when combined it gets declined. Do you reckon there is just too many paths? Thats the only thing i can come up with. Not like this things going to earn me millions so if I cant get it to work no big deal lol, but its been a handy litte target audience builder in my own work so I thought why not try and make it available to others. Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

So, you try to upload one zip file, containing one Adobe Illustrator file and one JPEG representing that illustration.

And that gets refused during the upload?

Please try using FTP to upload the file. You can do so with FileZilla for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at you images well I'm trying to figure out what is the purpose of the graphics in the image collection.

Are they paper dolls or are they something else? Maybe that's just one of your problems. 🤔

Might be the amount of paths. I really don't know. There's not enough info on your processes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah i get that its confusing, i actaully put  some text in explaining what it was but i took it out thinking it was the cause for my issue. i put it back in because it doese need some explaining. all this, and  it probably wont wont get a single download! LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get a refusal reason like “Quality Issue” or things like that after having it in the submission queue, or did it not correctly upload?

Incidentally: You should not add explanation texts. I grab the intended use of your assets so, I suppose others do that too.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say it's vector art but you showed us a JPEG. Is that all that you submitted? Also - please share the "combined" submission because it might be something about how you combined it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

very strange, i tried combining the two files. .ai and .jpg, and then compress it. .zip, but i get this message???says its not supported. 

MattWilbertcom_0-1676476248702.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, you try to upload one zip file, containing one Adobe Illustrator file and one JPEG representing that illustration.

And that gets refused during the upload?

Please try using FTP to upload the file. You can do so with FileZilla for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes youre exactly right. 1 illustrator file and 1 jpg file, compressed, which is what worked for me in the past.. and i always get this error. (see screenshot below)

ill give your FTP suggestion a try. thank you. very much. 

MattWilbertcom_0-1676502920690.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good. Let's check the FTP solution. Please update this with your findings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry took so long to cirecle back around to this one. been busy with some other jobs. anyow, tried the FileZilla FTP route and boom, it was a success! got me past that initial hang up. so, now its up to the actual reveiw process. THANK YOU so much for your help!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the feedback. I'm happy that you can submit (again). You're welcome. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines