Unfortunately, there are several issues.
1. It is not in focus
2. It is not level
3. There are no details in the sky
4. The airplane under the rainbow needs to be removed
5. There is color noise in the sky
6. Artifacts around the building
7. Poorly cropped bus
7. Recognizable people, registered product names and car license plates
Sorry, but the photo needs to be better.
Keep working at taking photos.
Thank you for your opinion.
Ralph has listed all of the technical issues; keep in mind that it always going to be difficult to get a street scene accepted into Adobe Stock due to the many signs and logos that need to be stamped out, as well as recognizable people. I find that it's generally not worth the significant amount of editing work required for an image that might never sell anyway...
Read the Submission Guidelines to understand what type of images are acceptable, and which require property releases or model releases.