• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does my "New Uploaded Files" look like this?

New Here ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I uploaded my files via SFTP upload using FileZilla according to the instructions provided, everything is correct. And when the upload is complete, I check my New Uploaded Files page but it looks like this, I can't edit the information in the files, such as title, keywords, etc. Even though I have refreshed the page many times. Is there a solution? Thank you.

adobe stock.png

 

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

How many assets have you waiting in the review tab? May be you just did hit the limit, and need to wait, even that I would find it strange to be blocked at this level.

You should try to use a different browser. You could have blocked the right panel with an add blocker. A different device (iPad?) could also help to target the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen returns to this view above even after you select an image to edit? The editing panel on the right doesn't show up at all? I would probably start by logging out of the Adobe Stock account, closing and re-opening the browser, or trying in a different browser. I've never seen this odd behavior before !

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many assets have you waiting in the review tab? May be you just did hit the limit, and need to wait, even that I would find it strange to be blocked at this level.

You should try to use a different browser. You could have blocked the right panel with an add blocker. A different device (iPad?) could also help to target the issue.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Thanks to your suggestion, I was able to access the new menu by switching to Opera browser. I had tried uploading 100 images via SFTP FileZilla and disabling adblocker on Microsoft Edge, but none of them worked. I appreciate your help very much."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edge works fine, normally, so I still think, that an add on kills the right panel. You should try starting edge with all add ons disabled. For testing purposes.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines