• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why some of my images rejected due to TECHNICAL ISSUES Problem, while many others like them accepted.

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Below 3 Types of Illustrations and more like this rejected.

01.jpg

REGECTED

02.jpg

REGECTED
03.jpg

REGECTED

BUT

Below attached is thumbnail image of my ACCEPTED IMAGES,
which includes many images including above type of images.

Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 10.33.33 AM.png

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY MY ABOVE 3 IMAGES REJECTED DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

I couldn't say definitively without looking at the full resolution file. Technical rejections are different than IP rejections which would apply to the editorial discussion you are having. For clarity on that, we do not accept editorial uploads from individual contributors at this time. Here is the position on flags listed in the known image restriction section of the learn and support page.

flag.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The rejection is not because of the topic, but because of technical issues: Quality and technical issues rejected at Adobe Stock .

I looked at your first image. Looks OK for me. There may be a size problem. Did you submit them as illustrations or as JPEG?

What is the size of the original files?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply,

I made all Images on same size i.e. some on 6000x34000px some 4000x3150px as Illustrations (not vector) are created in same resolution, same pattern, but some accepted, some rejected. I don't know why ... I mean if there is some "Technical Issue" then all should be rejected. And I'm very disappointed because other 3 stock images website accepted all my illustrations and I didn't  get any objection/rejection.

I have plans for further illustrations, but this method on adobe website hurts. Please provide me the "Technical Reason" which adobe didn't find on my ACCEPTED images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the third image might be rejected because of the large area of black, however I cannot guess why the others were rejected for technical issue, except the moderators considered the image a bit too sharp. Frankly I like them. joanh22203655​ is an illustrator, I don't know if she could help out here, or probably MatHayward​.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That could not be possible, see my 4th image (accepted images thumbnails), there are 10 images accepted same like that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really not sure. Either joan or mat or both will get to you soon.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello aaftabi, One thing you might consider - these rejected submissions might have a political message and Adobe does not get into this sort of thing. Editorial offerings are also mostly rejected. Just my guess. Consider Adobe's guidelines. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joan

I came across an information recently that indicates that Adobe has an agency that deals with editorial contents. I also recall some time ago another info that indicated that this kind of content is not as readily salable. in the case of this question, since you seem to be as unsure as I am, I think probably MatHayward​ might be better able to help here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I couldn't say definitively without looking at the full resolution file. Technical rejections are different than IP rejections which would apply to the editorial discussion you are having. For clarity on that, we do not accept editorial uploads from individual contributors at this time. Here is the position on flags listed in the known image restriction section of the learn and support page.

flag.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines