• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why these graph images has been rejected?! For techinal issues

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate local tech support. Permanent I don’t understand a damn thing.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Engaged , Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

First images looks to me not a vector. Second might be a vector but I don't have any idea how you rendered that thing. None the less if its yet another JPG, it must have perfect sharp edges especially if you zoom in at 100 percent. If fuzzy when zoomed in, its back to the drawing board and that 3D graphic must be rendered at a higher dpi so you can have those smooth edges at 100 percent. Otherwise must be made into a true vector with a vector program.  That's just how it is.  If you can't afford

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Does your description make it absolutely clear that it is a 3D render, rather than a photo? This is very important and sometimes forgotten; Adobe's customers sometimes get very angry. Please give your keywords and subject, as you chose them, in full, maybe there is a clue there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No ideas folks? I need help, because I'm seems to be a complete fool - I upload it to the site for the sixth time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first image seems quite overexposed and softly focused, and I'm not even sure what it is...  I can't comment specifically on the 2nd image because I'm not sure what the Adobe Moderators are looking for in terms of illustrations; however it also looks quite soft to me. Here's what they say about vectors: 
"Tips for Vectors:
• Have a purpose in mind—such as a
greeting card, brochure, or info-graphic.
• Close paths, reduce anchor points, and
label your layers.
• Use a variety of stroke weights.
• Consider using translucent
gradients to add texture."

What I can say is that if you keep uploading the same image over and over hoping for a different result, you run the risk of having your account blocked for spamming. Here's what they say about "image spam": "Engaging in image spam may result in
your account being blocked temporarily or closed entirely."

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer!
Of course, I don't upload the same image all the time. I made corrections. By light, color, noise, etc. But still a refusal.
Blurring refers to the composition of the elements in the post.

The forst image is accepted and....  it seems to me that the curator simply filters them out by file name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@levviktorov wrote:

The forst image is accepted and....  it seems to me that the curator simply filters them out by file name.

I suppose you mean "the first image"! There is no filter by file name. 

Even being 3d renders, they are mostly vetted to the same criteria than photographs, especially when they are photorealistic. Your first looks to be overexposed. (But if it got accepted now, I suppose that you corrected whatever was disturbing)

The second is more difficult to evaluate, but I have the feeling that as the elements in the background are distorted, that can be a reason. I would expect for such a picture a more clean visual. But this is only my own appreciation.

Please note also that the aim of the vetting is to provide the customer with correct and clean pictures, it's not exactly for telling the contributor what is wrong in the picture. This is, however, sometimes difficult and frustrating for us contributors, to second guess the moderators thoughts. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the illustration is original, did you submit a signed property release with it?  Adobe cannot accept original artwork without the artist's/owner's permission.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in their own projects. Read these links.  Post back if you have questions.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First images looks to me not a vector. Second might be a vector but I don't have any idea how you rendered that thing. None the less if its yet another JPG, it must have perfect sharp edges especially if you zoom in at 100 percent. If fuzzy when zoomed in, its back to the drawing board and that 3D graphic must be rendered at a higher dpi so you can have those smooth edges at 100 percent. Otherwise must be made into a true vector with a vector program.  That's just how it is.  If you can't afford Illustrator in any form, just get a free knock off till you can afford one. And no you can't make a true vector in Photoshop. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer.
Of course they are original. Simple Molecule and bones are made in Cinema. All sources can be provided.

Refusal does not come from 'property refusal" it goes by "quality and technical issues" Which is very, very vague. For example, at one of the well-known stock, it is made clear what is meant by technical issues: Noise, cropping, blur, etc. And this is not here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your description make it absolutely clear that it is a 3D render, rather than a photo? This is very important and sometimes forgotten; Adobe's customers sometimes get very angry. Please give your keywords and subject, as you chose them, in full, maybe there is a clue there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly! Thanks for the advice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines