Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why were these 8 photographs rejected?

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had submitted these 8 photographs but they got rejected due to technical issues. Can you help me understand why?

nidhis11428395_0-1624370821241.png

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

I can't tell much from low-res thumbnails.  We need the full size image to critique.

The charcuterie (cheese board) looks underexposed and the camera angle looks awkward to me.  Compare yours with what's already represented on Adobe Stock.  As a Stock customer, which would you buy?

https://stock.adobe.com/ee/search?k=cheeseboard

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

You will know, I'm sure, that the photo checkers will zoom in to 100% or 200% on the original image to check your fine details. If you'd like our opinion you need to share the actual original image. Just 1 or 2 though, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

The food photographs are poorly lit and not well composed. The food looks messy, and the angle of view shifts the focus away from the food. The first 2 photos with the boat are over-saturated and have a White Balance problem; the 2nd has a leaning horizon. Can't verify focus in these small thumbnails. Zoom in to each of your images at 100% to carefully inspect them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the photos are too small to examine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_20210220_174706.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't tell much from low-res thumbnails.  We need the full size image to critique.

The charcuterie (cheese board) looks underexposed and the camera angle looks awkward to me.  Compare yours with what's already represented on Adobe Stock.  As a Stock customer, which would you buy?

https://stock.adobe.com/ee/search?k=cheeseboard

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will know, I'm sure, that the photo checkers will zoom in to 100% or 200% on the original image to check your fine details. If you'd like our opinion you need to share the actual original image. Just 1 or 2 though, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The food photographs are poorly lit and not well composed. The food looks messy, and the angle of view shifts the focus away from the food. The first 2 photos with the boat are over-saturated and have a White Balance problem; the 2nd has a leaning horizon. Can't verify focus in these small thumbnails. Zoom in to each of your images at 100% to carefully inspect them.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines