• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Confused about rejection of HDR images

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm brand new to Adobe Stock but have viewed it as a marketplace for photographers to sell images that people are interested in.  Today all of my HDR images were rejected, citing noise/graininess.  Indeed, they definitely are not as sharp as original photos but many are VERY appealing images.  I'm wondering if the images are being rejected by some bot rather than a human being.  Take, for example, this image I captured in San Francisco:RW2_0843_HDR_1.jpg

It garnered over 2,000 likes in a photography group in a matter of days, where most photos generally receive no more than a few dozen.  I've enlarged this photo on canvas for several friends and it looks great.  So why was it rejected?

Robert

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Something that is very solid artistically can garner likes and be enjoyed on a canvas, but something that is artistically good isn't necessarily good as a stock image. There are two very different sets of criteria at play here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something that is very solid artistically can garner likes and be enjoyed on a canvas, but something that is artistically good isn't necessarily good as a stock image. There are two very different sets of criteria at play here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting insight.  Thank you.

Can you recommend any sites that might be well suited for selling HDR images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines