• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

#318219461 -- Why is it so hard to figure out how to remove background?!

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased this for ease of use and instead I have spend the last hour googling and searching and watching tutorials to remove this damned background so it's transparant.

Closest I can get is having black everywhere with the light otherwise it won't even download the file tells me cant save empty document when I can SEE the light. I am so beyond frustrated right now what do I do?!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

You need to have a background with an asset like this. The way these assets work, is that they do complex calculations against whatever the background is to get the effect you want to have. And as it is a light effect, you need something darker. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to have a background with an asset like this. The way these assets work, is that they do complex calculations against whatever the background is to get the effect you want to have. And as it is a light effect, you need something darker. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started