Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access stock image from client

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

So I have a client who's licensed a lot of Adobe stock images for some videos that I am producing for him. The images are currently in a Creative Cloud libary that he created.

My question is is there a way for me to have access to the full versions of the images without manually uploading them to the cloud? He is able to share the images with me via a Creative Cloud library; however, there is not an option for me to download the images. If I click add to my library, all I have are unlicensed previews.

What is the best workflow here? Does he need to upload them to the cloud or email me, or is there a way I can use the Creative Cloud libraries feature to access the images which he purchased?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Download , General , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did he put the licensed assets in the library?

When I share items in the library, they stay either licensed or unlicensed, like the source library!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, he put them in the library and it says licensed but the only option I have is to copy it to my Adobe library it becomes I licensed.

Is it because he just shared a public link? If he actually adds my Adobe email as a collaborator will I be able to access it from Photoshop without the shopping cart icon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started