• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidental License

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2023 Sep 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally licensed a template #555116892 and am wondering if I can get the credit back? I see a lot of people with the same issue in these threads, there really should be a confirm popup before the download happens. 

TOPICS
Licensing Regret

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Hello @Lindsay23284859l7ri, I've refunded the credit for the accidental license.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2023 Sep 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A demand does not prevent people from still licensing the element, as case studies (also here) show. A confirmation always occurs when objects cost more than one credit. If there was always a confirmation, people would confirm out of habit. So there is at least the chance that people will become suspicious. But as you can see here on the site, that helps not always. It's probably better for Adobe to handle this situation this way.

@Contributor1 ?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Lindsay23284859l7ri, I've refunded the credit for the accidental license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started