Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

activating the wrong subscription package

Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a big problem - I made an annual subscription instead of a monthly one.

I realised that now when my bank deducted the fee again.

I only use Adobe Stock for a project, but it is over - so i won't use it yet, until a new project when I need new pictures to licence.

I tried to cancel my annual subscription, but i have to pay cancellation fee, so it's not a solution for me.

What should I do - can you help me?

Is it possible to change the annual subsrciption for month-to-month subsciption, and should I pay the difference between the two prices retroactively?

Please help - thanks for your answer!

TOPICS
Account management , Licensing , Terms of use , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

It's not possible to change "retroactively" your subscription. If you want to cancel, you can do so, by paying half of the remaining due as early termination fee. This is what you had agreed upon. If you cancel, you will lose all the unused credits, so I suggest you select assets that you may use in the future, before the end of your subscription.

For other options, I strongly suggest, you contact Adobe customer care, so that Adobe can lay out all options they can offer you to solve your probl

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Please contact customer care for assistance. They can help you transition to a different plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

It's me again.... who ask the question...

If i can't cancel the annual subsciption without paying cancellation fee...

Should I modify it to the smallest annual subsciption to pay for it less monthly?

Because I rarely need photos, so it's not economical for me paying this annual plan...

Sorry for my awkwardness and inattentiveness...

I hope we can solve the problem with a good solution for me....

Thanks for understanding...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact customer care for assistance. They can help you transition to a different plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not possible to change "retroactively" your subscription. If you want to cancel, you can do so, by paying half of the remaining due as early termination fee. This is what you had agreed upon. If you cancel, you will lose all the unused credits, so I suggest you select assets that you may use in the future, before the end of your subscription.

For other options, I strongly suggest, you contact Adobe customer care, so that Adobe can lay out all options they can offer you to solve your problem: Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started