• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Annual Plan Scam

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Signed up for a free trial, forgot to cancel in time before the free trial ended so it AUTOMATICALLY signed me up to the full product ($29.99 a month). I thought okay whatever, eventually got around to cancelling it, now they tell me I need to pay another $59.99 to cancel this subscription? Absolute disgraceful scam of a company. I have been a regular monthly paying customer of Photoshop and related programs for years, but they do not care.  I will be researching my alternatives.

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Hi @MMIart,

I'm sorry you had difficulty with your subscription. Because you did not use any of the paid subscription quota, that's the quota you received after the trial expired, you do qualify for a refund. Please contact customer care with this case number ADB-21492574-M5M0 and someone should be able to assist you further.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or difficulty.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @MMIart,

I'm sorry you had difficulty with your subscription. Because you did not use any of the paid subscription quota, that's the quota you received after the trial expired, you do qualify for a refund. Please contact customer care with this case number ADB-21492574-M5M0 and someone should be able to assist you further.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or difficulty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started