Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock For Teams Subscription Isse

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I took out an Stock For Teams 10 images a month plan.

Your marketing implies that my team of 7 members can share these 10 images a month, and that if one member of the team purchases an image the whole team can use it,

Yet as admin I can only assign the 10 images a month license to 1 person.

When I assign the 10 images a month plan to the one person they get a notification from Adobe sayithing this.

But I added six other users to my admin console and no-one got a notification?

Help - how can I sort it so my whole team can share images?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Hi Ben,

You need to assign your Adobe Stock licenses and the CC products to each of your team members or delegates (you wish to add those licenses to). It is compulsory for the admin to activate the licenses by assigning it to users, only then can they access the purchased images.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BC,

Using your Adobe ID you use to access the forums I was able to look up your team info. Here's what I see. You have for your team, yourself as the primary admin, a secondary admin and a delegate assigned to Adobe Stock subscription. Your secondary admin hasn't completed setting up her profile. The three of you have access to the  Adobe Stock licenses and when you sign into the Adobe Stock website and select the team profile you will all see the Adobe Stock licenses for your team.

For Team Stock subscriptions you have to have a Stock subscription assigned to a delegate, and then either be a team administrator (primary or secondary) or a delegate assigned to a product on the team. If you have team members that are not assigned to a Team subscription (Creative Cloud application or Stock) then they have to be an administrator to see the Stock subscription.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

Adding to what EvilBugQueen1​ just mentioned in her post above, you're able to assign the license to only one person because you've bought only 1 license for 10 images a month. You need to buy more licenses to assign them to your team members only then they can share the licenses among themselves.

Also, the assets licensed are visible via license history to only those team members who have an active license assigned onto their Adobe ID.

Please see Adobe Stock for Teams - Inspire your team with access to millions of high-quality stock assets. | Ad... for more details.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Thank you for the reply but It doesn’t make it any clearer to me- it confuses me.

I thought thepoint of a team licence is that it is shared around the team. One of my users - she isn’t the person the licence is assigned to but she is a member of the team- signed into her adobe account and can see the “10 images for this month remaining” at the top of her screen.

So it seems the license - 10 images a month- is shared amongst the team.

Ben Craib

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

I apologize if I confused you.

You're right that she is on the team, I meant if you assign a license of 10 images to her as well, the entire team will see the total licenses of 20 images in the team account.

The team members can definitely see the number of licenses if they're on the team but they cannot license them directly as they won't have any license assigned to them.

I hope this clears the confusion.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

True. A team license is shared with members of a team, delegates and administrators. The team members must be assigned to some product of the team they cannot be members and not assigned to any Creative Cloud or Stock products. If you have additional questions please contact me directly and I can assist you further.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EvilBug

Can team members not assigned to stock or CC products access the purchased

images? For use on a team project?

That’s what we want it for

Thank you

B

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 at 22:18, EvilBugQueen1 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ben,

You need to assign your Adobe Stock licenses and the CC products to each of your team members or delegates (you wish to add those licenses to). It is compulsory for the admin to activate the licenses by assigning it to users, only then can they access the purchased images.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started