Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe stock Free images

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Can I use the free images in Adobe stock for the work that I am doing for a company?

Curently , I am a student and doing my first internship in a company that produces e-learning videos. I only have the student licensed version of the creative cloud.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

From the Adobe Stock FAQ:

All free assets come with a commercial standard license, and you may use them for personal, business, or educational projects. 

Let me move this to the Adobe Stock forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the Adobe Stock FAQ:

All free assets come with a commercial standard license, and you may use them for personal, business, or educational projects. 

Let me move this to the Adobe Stock forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I download a free stock image I press the blue Licence button

So can I use  free stock images downloaded this way as a background / part of another image, add to it with other images or graphics and sell the final image as a product?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Free licences can be used in accordance with the licensing terms. A free licence is equivalent to a standard license for images.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started