• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Plan now includes Videos

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please explain to me how Adobe can advertise that videos are now included with the stock plan, but then when you click on it, there are ZERO videos available and then suddently you need to pay extra money to have them?  How very misleading.   FAIL.

Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 12.57.33 PM.png

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please be selective in your topics. This community forum is monitored by users and employees of varying expertise and people do monitor certain topics. Selecting irrelevant topics causes unnecessary churn.

Video quota is available for users with plans of 25 assets per month or higher.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry?  What topic did I choose that it is not relevant?    What topics need to be monitored here for a simplete question?   This message of "Video is now INCLUDED in my plan" is misleading - do we want to address that instead of focusing on the 'right topic' I chose to post under? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Question has been answered. Post locked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started