• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock slow and unresposive

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2016 Sep 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on an business network and using windows 7 64bit sp-1 fully patched.

Internet Explorer version 11, fully patched.

I can get to all the websites, port 80 and 443 is open.

When I go to "Royalty free images, photos, and graphics | Adobe Stock" with out logging into my Adobe account the images appear quickly and the internet explore responds well.

But when I login to my adobe account it is very slow, unresponsive and will give me the message "ADOBE.COM IS NOT RESPONDING DO TO A LONG-RUNNING SCRIPT." and sometimes log me out.

I have checked this on two different computers on the network, same loads, and they do the same thing.

What could be causing this or how can I correct it?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Hi Patti,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience. I'll raise an issue with our engineering team and I may contact you for additional information.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ,

Thank you for responding. Attached are screen shots. I did the work around

#2 option which seems to be working on Edge (at this time (?)). It was

working on Opera but now it has returned back to being unresponsive again.

It hasn't worked at all on Mozilla--just can't read the script??? I had

the same problem with Chrome earlier on in the month and uninstalled it

from my PC out of pure frustration.

Just a heads up on this the only thing that these browsers have in common

is that the default search settings is Google. So the issue may be coming

from Google being the default search engine???? I have never encountered

having the same problem on four distinct browsers.

Edge seems to be working for now..... i haven't been able to get my

monthly stock subscription of 10 this month and last month i think i have 5

left for now, a total of 15 currently--because of Adobe Stock crashing.

And I don't want to lose or not being able to get them with my current

subscription coming up this month with an additional 10 more images. So

that is my only concern for now.

Another factor is that also when u do like an image and u want to "save to

your CC library" from website.....it takes forever for the selection window

to show up too. On Edge the lil spinning dial appears showing that the

browser is thinking to get the download button to appear so u can either

purchase or send to CC library. The other browsers its taking like 45-50

seconds and if they do appear to change a folder to place image in --just

doesn't work you cant. My "Horse Folder" is like my current "main folder"

for every image i am finding on site because i don't want the page to crash

and when you are going through "pages" of images to review when it does

crash you won't remember page u were on and u have to start all over with

the search.

i would love to have Stock to work on all the browsers but one is good for

me currently. If it stops i will most likely post again.

Once again thank you for responding.

Maddy

p.s. Total separate issue(?): I am a contributor as well to Adobe

Stock.....before this past month i was able to see the "Sort by" button: #

of views of my stock, rather than just sort by "sales" and "date" option.

Are we unable to have that option any longer? The point being is that "the

view option" is good for me to see what images are attracting viewers

(popular vs. which ones are not popular) on Stock. Actually, when

reflecting on the view option not showing the # of views actually happened

when the browsers started to get really slow. I don't know if it is a

coincidence or not?

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 5:49 PM, EvilBugQueen1 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi M. U.

I would like to help you further with this issue. Please watch your inbox for a PM from me.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its almost October 2017 and I am still having this same problem... very laggy, slow & unresponsive.  Typing is a joke. This is extremely frustrating. Website is unusable in this condition. I'm recommending we discontinue using this service as it's very unproductive to spend 3-4 times longer then required on such a simple task as browsing for stock images. CLOUD SUCKS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LC,

There were some issues that were causing several of Adobe's sites, including our Stock website, to perform slowly this morning and they were recently resolved.

Can you please try again and let us know if you continue to have performance issues.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be an ongoing, consistent issue with site performance...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Server issues? its 2017.... This is always an ongoing, consistent issue with the Adobe Stock site. Its extremely slow and laggy. The Adobe site is simply unable to deliver the performance expected from users in 2017. It feels like I am working on a dial-up connection. I have already recommended that my entire staff move to a competing service.

Our clients expect results, not excuses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can provide further details of the issue we would be able to troubleshoot this for you. It appears just a few users are reporting this issue. Feel free to PM me, we are concerned about reports of performance issues but without further information there isn't much we can do to help you with this.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it's a server problem? I am in Asia but on a 100mbps Fibr and can download movies and games at 12mbps actual download speed. However when I license and download images from ASP (Adobe Stock Photos) it takes 20 second to download a 4mbps photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, very slow - hard to work with!

I'm running a Mac Pro with macOS High Sierra

running the latest version of Chrome

fully loaded memory capacity

super responsive graphics card

high-speed corporate internet over 100/mbs download

---  And, yes, I've cleared my cache over and over ---

Nothing else on the internet runs this slow on my computer, that I've come across in the last 8 month! 

Please Help!

Savage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MS,

Sorry for the late reply to your post. I did see that you later replied that switching to Safari seemed to remedy the problem, but that post was deleted. Can you confirm if this did fix your issue please?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ,

Switching to Safari only helped the overall speed of the site and did not help any other issues.  I did not delete the Safari post, although I did edit the post to explain my situation better and let others know that if they use Safari, the response time does improve.  

My issues are still that the application connection takes 2-4 times as long as just manually downloading the images and opening them up in the appropriate apps. Opening images directly from the apps themselves or opening from the AS site to the apps have never proven to be an efficient way for me to work.  I've also had a few cases where the thumbnails within the apps were not what was intended, and I've spent wasted time recovering license credits for said assets. 

Other issues are minimal and mostly personal preferences for usability, like, why the Library window is so small and difficult to crawl through if you have too many main categories (creating a large library list becomes pointless).  We work with a large number of clients and have several verticals per each client, so I really utilize an ability to group and section off assets under multiple categories.  Since this has become an issue using AS, I've just developed a workaround for now. 

Cheers,

MS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the more specific feedback, Mark. I'll pass this on to the feature team that works with Creative Cloud integration.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have exactly the same problem.

When I am not logged in, adobe stock is quite quick and responsive, but once I am connected to my account the website slows down so dramatically, that it is hardly usable. The problem is slightly better with "firefox" than with "chrome".....

I guess, that the problem ist hte connection to the apps via cloud, the upload makes the search so much slower....

For my workflow the connection to "library" does not make much sense anyway. I like to work with smart objects, but when the content is replaced after licensing, the pictures are in the "wrong" color-space and the "wrong" file-format, because the pictures are sRGB and jpeg and not AdobeRGB and tiff, or psd. So I have to download the files separately anyway. an replace the preview-files manually.

Is there a way to cut the connection to the apps, or have a second account for the same user? An account, that does not connect to my apps and hence is more responsive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MS,

Sometimes browser extensions can affect the performance within a browser. If you can provide additional details, I'd be happy to help troubleshoot. Unfortunately this doesn't appear to be a global issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Evil Bug Queen,

no, for me the problem is not solved.

"Adobe Stock" ist fine, as long as I am not logged in. The very Moment my account ist connected, the website slows down dramatically. To change browser does sometimes help, sometimes not.

By the way:

To my surprise, I found out, that the filter-Menue ist not the same in "chrome", like in "firefox"......

instead of "Photo, Illustration, Vektor",etc. in "firefox", in "chrome" there ist: Application: "Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Premier Pro", that ist weird.... by the way to filter for application is not very helpful I think, but at least it is not a problem, but I am missing the other useful filters like: "orientation, sharpness, color" etc.

But still the problem is, that when I log in, the websitew is really really slow and unresponsive!

Question:

Is there a way to "cut" this connection? I do not really use the function to connect Adobe Stock to my libraries anyway. This does not make too much sense for me. I would prefer to have a quick website. Best would be to have "hoverr-over enlargement" of the pictures, like "fotolia" has. "Fotolia" is actually the much better website!!!!

Kind regards

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martin,

RE: The filter-Menue ist not the same in "chrome", like in "firefox"......

instead of "Photo, Illustration, Vektor",etc. in "firefox", in "chrome" there ist: Application: "Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Premier Pro", that ist weird.... by the way to filter for application is not very helpful I think, but at least it is not a problem, but I am missing the other useful filters like: "orientation, sharpness, color" etc.

I am not seeing this behavior on the stock website. The filter menus are the same on the browsers, however the hover menu, when you mouseover an image thumbnail, you will see references to the applications, like this below. I took this screenshot from Firefox while signed in.

Regarding the site being slow. Do you have any extensions or add-ons running in your browser(s)? Can you try disabling them and see if that improves the site behavior?

Are you running Adobe applications while you are browsing the Adobe Stock website?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

please find screenshots attached, that show different filter menues. Maybe there is some other reason. But this is not a problem, it is just an intererresting fact.

The mere probleme ist the speed of work.

To deactivate all add-ons did not help.

Yes, of course I am running Adobe applications. I am working with them the whole day.

Every user, that I have talked with, suffers the problem with the slow and unresponsive Adobe Stock website.

And it is a fact, that once I am logged off, the website ist fine to use. It is still not as good as fotolia, but the speed is O.K.

Any other idea?

Thanxs for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Martin,

Your images didn't come through. The issue you are having with site performance. Does this occur at home and in your workplace?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not Martin - I didn't send any images, no worries just looks like you may have sent to the wrong person.

Thanks

SavageOcean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SavageOcean,

Actually there are posts from several people in this thread, I expect that's how you got the last reply.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue with site performance occurs on my three computers in my office, on my two computers at home and on any other computer I´ve accessed the website with (PC an Mac). The issue with site-performance occurs with any computer, always when I am logged in.

I simply can´t understand why Adobe abandons Fotolia and not Adobe Stock.......

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Martin,

I've sent you a private message.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m NOT Martin! I’ve replied this message back to you in the forum, not sure how else to relay this message

Thank you,

Mark Savage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ignorance of Adobe staff is ridiculous. The Adobe staff member keeps replying for the past year with the same response and yet no solution to the problem with stock.adobe.com website. Best solution: forget about Adobe and just use others that are much better and well organized. That's what i've done and it's turned out great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joel,

We have to rely on our customers to provide details if we are not able to reproduce the issue. If you are experiencing this behavior I am happy to set up time with you to help troubleshoot the issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started