• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock slow and unresposive

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2016 Sep 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on an business network and using windows 7 64bit sp-1 fully patched.

Internet Explorer version 11, fully patched.

I can get to all the websites, port 80 and 443 is open.

When I go to "Royalty free images, photos, and graphics | Adobe Stock" with out logging into my Adobe account the images appear quickly and the internet explore responds well.

But when I login to my adobe account it is very slow, unresponsive and will give me the message "ADOBE.COM IS NOT RESPONDING DO TO A LONG-RUNNING SCRIPT." and sometimes log me out.

I have checked this on two different computers on the network, same loads, and they do the same thing.

What could be causing this or how can I correct it?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Hi Patti,

I'm sorry for this inconvenience. I'll raise an issue with our engineering team and I may contact you for additional information.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Stock and Chrome a lot. I know it is not ideal, but I am still able to work and access Adobe Stock within Firefox and/or MS Edge. Not ideal since I use Chrome primarily, but I am able to still work with Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also not ideal, but another option is to manually enter your user name and password.  Open an incognito window in chrome and login traditionally. It is just the LastPass conflict, apparently, and it does not load when using incognito.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello A. W.,

Our engineers are working on a solution, please try using Edge or Safari if this is not working for you in Chrome. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this issue.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -

This really isn't a solution, more like a horrible workaround, and should not be marked as correct.

Unless, since it's been over 2 years and the issue is still at large, I guess this is Adobe's 'Correct Answer' to the slower than slow Adobe Stock site - they cannot fix it so we have no hope and it is what it is!

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We've pushed a fix for this issue to production, please sign out of the Adobe Stock website, clear your browser history and sign back into the site. Let us know if you experience any issues.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -

The site seems to be much faster in Chrome after dumping the history.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I give up on Adobe Stock's website. I searched for "computer screen desk".  I had to enter it six times before it finally brought up images. Sometimes it works and other times it tells me it can't find any computer screen desk images, other times it brings up jungle images, or errors out completely so I have to start over.  The site is slow, hangs constantly and errors out if I try to buy an image. I have always thought this site is so full of bugs that I lose time trying to use it and end up using other stock image sites that actually work. Adobe Stock is CRAP and for years nobody bothers to improve it. They don't care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello G. S.,

I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty with the Adobe Stock website. There are several reasons this could be happening please review the following:

• A large amount of libraries, 400 or more
    • If you have a large amount of libraries, it can slow down the search functionality. You may have better results with Firefox, removing some libraries may improve performance. Our engineering team is working on a fix but we don't yet have an ETA for this.
  • A large number of libraries
    • If either of the library issues is the cause let me know I may have a workaround for this.
  • Anti-virus may be blocking functionality on the site. Please check your anti-virus settings.
  • Browser extensions
    • To troubleshoot, disable all browser extensions, then add them back one by one to determine which may be causing the issue.
  • If you are on a corporate network your IT department may have restrictions in place that are preventing the site from loading properly.

After reviewing the above if you can provide me with more information I can assist you in troubleshooting further.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started