• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE STOCK - SUPER HIGH FEES

Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstly, it was excruciating "chatting" to someone regarding my Adobe Stock query, after 1 hour, I got nowhere!

My question is: On 14 June 2016 my Adobe Stock membership was $11.99, then on 17 March my membership increased to $13,19 - fine, that's acceptable.  But what I hadn't realised was that on 14 April 2017 my membership increased to a staggering $39.59!!! 

1. I want to know why am I paying such high fees - I am already paying $72.59/month for my Creative Cloud membership.
  2. If I cancel this membership do I lose my 115 images that I have access to right now?

I would like a simple answer, that’s all.  Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Hi Mitzie,

I believe you have migrated from DollarPhotoClub a year back. At that time there was a  special offer Stock plan – 10 images at $9.99/month for the first year and at the end of the first year any unused DPC credits would have expired and the plan would have renewed at the regular price.

You may also refer to Stock FAQ: Where can I find details about Dollar Photo Club (Fotolia) closure? for more details.

If you still have queries related to pricing, please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2018 Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mitzie,

I believe you have migrated from DollarPhotoClub a year back. At that time there was a  special offer Stock plan – 10 images at $9.99/month for the first year and at the end of the first year any unused DPC credits would have expired and the plan would have renewed at the regular price.

You may also refer to Stock FAQ: Where can I find details about Dollar Photo Club (Fotolia) closure? for more details.

If you still have queries related to pricing, please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

Also, you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription. So I would like to let you know that you will lose access to any unused licenses if you cancel your plan, so you'd need to use them prior to cancelling.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started