Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Affected by mis-selling at Adobe Stock - Want to report the seller too

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just downloaded an image on Adobe Stock which potrayed that the image is actually editable (i.e illustrtor file). On the image itself, it states, "Fully Editable - Colour, Style and Word can be changed". But when I downloaded the file, it is simply an Jpeg file and no AI file included. Yes, I didnt see that before I downloaded the file that its only available in Jpeg, but no one could ever imagin such fraud on a reputable website like Adobe Stock so I simply clicked Download asuming its editable file. I am shocked more than I disapointed that how Adobe is allowing such mis-selling on there platform.

The image unique ID is 542887797 and seller/artist name is Nar cooldevil

When I checked, the same guy is mis-selling a lot more images, similar to that, advertising as editable but in reality those are just plain Jpegs. 

I obviously need my licence back for the image I downloaded, but I also would like to see what action Adobe take against this fraud and to prevent it to happen in future, to restore the trust.

I look forward a quick solution for this issue.

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Download , Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I've sent 265 assets to the content team for review from this seller/artist along with a note for better moderation of assets claiming to be editable. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The community members are not Adobe employees and cannot assist with this request, but perhaps @Contributor1 can provide some insight. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I tried to look but could not find an official way to report to Adobe regarding this instanse. Could anyone please help how to report such mis-selling to Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've verified the issue and granted you a replacement credit. I've sent 265 assets to the content team for review from this seller/artist along with a note for better moderation of assets claiming to be editable. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for adding credits in my account but unfortunately that seller is still selling a lot of similar deceiving images. I am really surprised how come a website like Adobe allow such fraud on their website. It is unbelievable and shook my trust.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started