• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annulment of Plan 'Adobe Stock' within University licence

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with Adobe stock plan. It was dowloaded by me for University classes purposes as our lecturer instructed as to do so. We had a licence for all Adobe products which we used multiple times and this Adobe stock plan was supposed to be part of this licence. I did not realize before that it was acquired as a yearly pay plan as I did not really need it or use it. I have received an email on 8th February that my monthly subscription payment was due. I have logged in my account and when I realized it, I wanted to annul the plan but this option was not available because of the lack of payment. I wanted to resign by then, which you can see in the attachment but it was not possible so I finally gathered money and I paid for the subscription I do not use. My license from University was valid till at least 16th February and I have still not used it. I would have not bought such plan without the University licence because I was using Adobe only for studies purposes. On the basis that it was supposed to work for free within the University licence I had I would like to kindly ask the team to disable this plan for me because I do not plan to  continue using this product because our semester is officially over. If you need further details please let me know.

adobe support.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

@Weronika271923060a8q 

I can see from your Adobe ID that you are using here on the forums that you have an active 10 asset subscription under your personal entitlement. Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the pre

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact your plan administrator.

<moved from account, payment & plan>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Weronika271923060a8q 

I can see from your Adobe ID that you are using here on the forums that you have an active 10 asset subscription under your personal entitlement. Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started